The virus known as Covid-19 has crippled the world. It has closed businesses and has impaired organizations. Covenant Fellowship was created during the pandemic and like many establishments, we have implemented protocols to help fight against the spread of the virus within our church.
To keep our worshippers safe, we have implemented the following measures:
- Each service attendee with be supplied with a surgical mask.
- Microphone covers will be provided for each singer or speaker during the service.
- CFC will assign one person to clean and disinfect surfaces before and after service.
- Increased physical space of at least 6 feet apart seating.
- We encourage all parishioners planning to attend service in the building to self-screen prior to coming onsite and not to attempt to enter the building if they have a fever, experience any symptoms of illness or have been around anyone who has been sick.
- Although our worship services are open to the public, we are allowing a minimum of 30 people within the buidling.
- Temperatures will be taken before anyone enters the building and anyone with a temperature over 99.6 will be asked to watch the service from home.
Staying Safe and Staying Saved.